After being groomed carefully, the cat will meow meow so you can feel their satisfaction.
Cats are actually very fastidious. It is not difficult to understand if you see your pet cat washing herself several times a day. Cats are able to take good care of most parts of the body. That’s great, but sometimes cats need your help.
Make grooming as enjoyable as possible – for both you and your little cat!
Grooming sessions should be fun for both of you. So make sure you schedule this when your cat feels most relaxed, maybe after exercising or eating. In order for your pet to remember grooming sessions, you should not lose your temper when making them. If you have been through a stressful day or are in a bad mood, this may not be the right time to groom your cat.
Keep the first grooming session as short as 5 to 10 minutes. Gradually extend the time until your pet gets used to this. You should also make your cat get used to being groomed. Get used to stroking all the parts of the cat including the ears, tail, belly, back, and especially the cat’s paws!
And always remember, a little patience can help a lot. If your cat is extremely stressed, cut back on the grooming time and try again when she is calmer. Unfortunately, most cats don’t like to bathe, so you can ask someone else to help you out. And remember to give her lots of compliments and pamper her after the grooming session is over.
Brushing your cat regularly with a brush or brush will keep your pet’s fur in good condition. This will help remove the natural dirt and mucus from the cat’s fur, as well as prevent fur tangles and keep the skin clean and itchy.
If your pet has short hairs, simply brush once a week:
– First, use a metal comb and brush cat hair from head to tail.
– Next, use a hard bristle brush or rubber brush to remove shedding.
– Gently brush the fur near the cat’s chest and abdomen.
If your cat has long fur, you will need to groom your hair every day:
– Start by brushing the fur on the belly and legs, making sure to remove all the tangles on the cat’s fur.
– Next, brush the bristles in an upward direction with a stiff bristle brush or rubber brush.
– To comb the tail hair, split the tail hair into two sections and then comb downwards in each section.
Take a shower
If your cat’s fur becomes greasy and oily, or sticky and smelly, it’s time to bathe him. Use a mild and safe shampoo for cats and follow the steps below:
– First, groom your cat very carefully to remove all hair loss.
– Put a rubber bath mat in the sink or tub to create a secure foothold
– Put your cat in the sink or bath with about 7.5 to 10cm warm water
– Use a nozzle to wet the entire pet’s body, being careful not to spray water directly into the cat’s ears, eyes or nose. If you do not have a nozzle, replace it with a large plastic dispenser or a hard-to-break cup.
– Gently massage the cat’s body in the bath oil
– Rinse with a nozzle or large bottle; Note again, avoid putting water in the ears, eyes and nose
– Dry your pet’s body with a large cotton towel
Cut the claws
Most people don’t care for their paws until they’re ready to cut their paws and then … watch out! Some animals can be very uncomfortable with this complete sense of alienation. You should let your cats get used to having their paws patted and touched before cutting their paws. Rub your hand over and under the cat’s paws. Then press each toe lightly, and make sure you will compliment and pamper her with good food when doing this. Depending on the animal, but most likely if you give your cat a pedicure every day for one to two weeks, your cat will be happy to accept claws.
Here’s how to do it:
– Start by gently pressing the head of the foot and the flesh below the foot – this will cause the cat to expand his claws.
Use a very sharp and quality cat clipper to cut the white ends of each paw, just before the point where it starts to curl.
– Take care to avoid soft flesh under your feet – this is the vein that runs into the toenail. This pink area can be seen through toenails.
– If you accidentally cut into this pink area, it may bleed, in this case, you can use some kind of hemostatic powder to stop the bleeding.