Your pets sometimes produce human-like facial expressions. They might be cute, hilarious or sassy but all have the charisma to get their owners and humans around them hooked. When these furry friends get too excited, amazed, or angry, they will show off their feeling in the best way they could. Looking at these expressions, and you can definitely get what’s going on with them.
Here are 21 hilarious photos proving your pets were born with acting skills. Getting these friendly and smart animals at home will make every day of the family more interesting. They may even bring you smiles and laugh with their petty crimes. My dog has ever caught on the spot when stealing some pasta on the dining table. We all laughed out loud then. If you are also having a pet living with them, just take out your camera and snap “acting” moments of them. You will have unique pics to look back for years. It would be funnier when you let them to see their photos.
1. You know that he loves this deep down… it just doesn’t show.
2. “You’re scaring me! I’m getting the heck outta here!!!!!”
3. We all need to channel our inner “Oscar the Grouch” every now and then.
4. Did somebody just say squirrel?
5. Kitty knows you didn’t wash your hands.
6. Smiling is just contagious, even in baby birds
7. And the award goes to…
8. You’d think this dog had never seen a frisbee before.
9. He’s here to kick butt and bury bones…
10. It’s cute how humans still believe they run the world.
11. Today this groomer made a very powerful enemy.
12. “Happy as a fox” needs to be a new expression.
13. The water hasn’t even started yet and he’s already plotting his revenge.
14. That painting tells no lies!
15. Well, some puppy looks exited!
16. He probably wanted a cheesecake.
17. It’s all fun and games until your cat folds in on itself.
18. “You talking to me?”
19. “My dog bought an Xbox with all the half-chewed bones he’s been saving for the last 3 years!”
20. Somebody needs to hire this photogenic gecko to sell car insurance.
21. This baby seal says hello!